View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #22525
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
So I was in an office building once that caught fire. This was obviously NOT a drill as their was smoke filling the hallways. Me and my boss grab the servers and got out. While out side I watched people exit the building to see what the choose to save. Some had pictures, or other things that had sentimental value.

One guy came out in the last group of people, or nearly last and he was carying... you ready for this.... a cheap plastic empty in box. The kind that are like 3/$1. Building was on fire, and that was what he choose to rescue.

To this day, I do not know why.

Oh cause of the fire? A squirrel chewed through a power cable to the HVAC.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote