Thread: Accessories Lighted cover - returning it
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 02:01 AM   #53
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by andavane View Post
I ordered the cover with integral light ~ in India we get a lot of sudden power-cuts of a few minutes' duration. If this happens while I'm reading, I'm just going to want a light, without worrying what sort of light it is. I know that during such moments I'll be really glad to have it without the need to hunt for an external light source.
Heh, I think we must have the same utility company here in St. Louis. I've given up trying to keep my Microwave and VCR clock set.

(Also keep lots of little LED flashlights around. Don't weight much and are cheap)
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote