View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 07:32 PM   #2
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrburton View Post
Not sure if anyone can answer this question but here it goes.

I'm thinking about getting iPad for several reasons including reading ebooks. However I'm not one to purchase books, ebooks or regular. I prefer to use my library. I am fortunate to live in an area where I can get a Chicago Public Library card and thus could use their online "check out a ePUB book" function. Does anyone know how this will work out? Can you think of any special things that need to be done?
Those ebooks are likely to have a drm locking them and making them unusable on the iPad. Furthermore those books have a finite time limit for use.
We never know, maybe they'll have an app for you...
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote