View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 06:13 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by janneman View Post
I have an epub file which contains some pages with a (full-page) image.

I want to get the image and open them in an image editor so i can crop the borders. Then reinsert the image in the epub.
Change the .epub extension to .zip. Then unzip. Find the image in the unzipped folder, edit it, save in the same place and name, and re-zip (using a proper epub zipping method - e.g. my applescript, if you're on Macintosh), and change the extension back to .epub.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote