View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 08:44 AM   #46
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
You may also want to look at the posting guidelines for the site. There is a lot of good information regarding where to post, the MR positions on duplicate postings etc. It's against the rules to publicly call someone out on posting "violations". Mods take care of it when it happens.
Ah no, either i was unclear in my message or you're interpreting it differently to what i intended.

My intention was merely to canvas others opinions as to whether this whole thread be moved to the General Discussion sub forum for a wider airing because the notion of knowing the format of an ebook pre purchase is an industry issue
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote