View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 03:46 PM   #40
DarkScribe
Apprentice Curmudgeon.
DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Touch, Paperwhite, Sony, and Nook.
Lots of theory and guesswork. Most standard Military ammunition will work fine under water, though most automatic weapons will not - some will explode. The reason I know that most Military ammo works is that it is often used in power-heads used for killing sharks etc., when diving. I have had power-heads chambered for .308 Winchester, .223 Colt, .762 Nato and twelve gauge shotgun (SSGs). I have also seen a 9mm Browning Hi-Power explode when fired underwater. The distance traveled depends very much on the projectile. The Browning I mentioned was loaded with wadcutters, but full jacket with long tapered tips travel far enough and impact hard enough to kill gamefish.

http://www.waternsports.com/store1/i...HeadBiller.jpg
DarkScribe is offline   Reply With Quote