View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:52 PM   #73
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily7 View Post
I am having this exact same problem. Only I didn't know that pressing "Reading" again would make them show up after powering up. I am glad you discovered this!

So far this is the ONLY problem I am having with 2.3.2 but I just installed it a few hours ago. However if this ends up being the only bug that affects me I can absolutely live with it.
If you are having problems after installing 2.3.2 you might like to try logging out of your Kobo account, and then logging back in again. This will rebuild the reader's database, which might help if the database became corrupted somehow or in case there is any difference between 2.3.1 and 2.3.2 database formats. Doing this will wipe your current reader settings, a bit like a factory reset but without installing new firmware and without deleting sideloaded books. If you find yourself considering a factory reset to go back to an earlier firmware version then it would certainly be worthwhile trying this first.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote