View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 12:52 AM   #85
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Hi guys, I finally got around to adding custom fonts as well. News that this is possible without a jailbreak just reached me today - thanks you to all of you who shared this!

Adobe Garamond Pro in size 6 looks like real print in a pbook, but it could be a tad heavier.
How do you make a font heavier?

Also, for any dyslexic readers out there, I stumbled over the Open Dyslexic font.

I wonder if non-dyslexic readers would benefit from using that font as well. It may be easier for the brain to process independently from ones condition.
You need a font creating program like Font Creator Pro to add more weight.

I am dyslexic but that font is horrible.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote