View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:37 AM   #22967
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
I have had a lot of root canal x8 ( also 2x surgery) and it sucks, really. What helped me through the day, was to take painmedication before the dentist even looked at my teeth. and immediately afterwards..
That's MY trick!! Self-medicate! Massive pain killers before and after any medical/dental procedure that could even create discomfort, to say nothing of pain!

Being a wuss, and to be on the safe side, I take a painkiller before cutting my hair.

Time for a big glass of Lemon Juice! If I add just a teaspoon of tequila, the smell convinces me that I'm drinking a Margarita!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote