View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 12:24 PM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Could not tell you. I know on my phone it is where I said (sdcard/kindle). Just looked on my tablet, and there it is in /mnt/sdcard/kindle as well. The books are named strange though. If you can't find them on the sdcard, look in your phone memory.
Yes, that's where they are on my Galaxy Tab, too. I believe it's a standard location on all Android devices. clittle - forgive the question, but you know what Kindle books look like? A random string of letters and numbers, and normally a ".awz" file extension?