View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 07:44 AM   #761
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
I'm relatively happy that I only put on 3lbs over the festive period (suspended my fasting days for about a week and a half), so am now back into it big time, at the moment having one day on, one day off in terms of fasting to try to catch up. My wife bought me a Daily Activity Monitor for Christmas, which measures things like calories expended, distance walked and peaks of physical activity. Not sure how accurate it really is, but will hopefully give trending of how active I am over the long-term. I'm hoping it will encourage me to get exercising regularly.

On that subject, I saw a programme on TV last night about new research that shows 3 minutes of HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) exercise PER WEEK is as good, if not better, than the 5 half-hour sessions recommended by the government. Definitely needs more investigation .
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote