View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 10:14 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingsandy View Post
Thanks Blossom, you are always so helpful. How did you get Overdrive onto the Fire? Where did you load it from & what platform?
I downloaded it from here then sideloaded it via Dropbox and install it. Added my library and use Dolphin web browser to access my library as Silk and Opera both give me the mobile version no matter what I try. I am able to download library books straight to the app. I was pleasantly surprised how nice the reader part of the app is. Much more customizable then most apps. It's a keeper for me. MP3 audiobooks are the only library ones that will work.

My library only has a handful of mp3 books all the other are wma Good thing I have a Sansa Clip Zip and Clip+
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote