View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 08:39 PM   #3
carandol
Evangelist
carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook
This is excellent idea, I've been wondering how to download Guardian 24, but lack the programming knowledge...

However, I've given it a go, and there's something not working for me. I changed the path to /media/cf/newspapers/Guardian24/ to suit my iLiad. It seems to go online, and downloads a file with a correct datestamp, but when I try to load the file, the progress bar flashes and then stops with no result. Looking at the file from my linux PC, it shows as an empty file. I've checked my wifi connection, and it's definitely working, I've checked the Guardian 24 file online and it's definitely up, so I don't know what else to try. Any help much appreciated!
carandol is offline   Reply With Quote