View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 01:38 AM   #13
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I think there is a pretty good chance that the Daily Edition will work with the B&N store (because it has Reader Mobile 9.1 firmware). I know it has the latest firmware because without it the Daily Edition couldn't do OTA downloads. And we can guess that the Epub sold at B&N need the latest firmware.

It's worth a shot, at least.
I think the problem is not knowing of a B&N book is sold in Epub or PDB format. I heard they recently switched back to PDB and I'm not sure how they are progressing towards going back to Epub.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote