View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 03:21 PM   #49
gweminence
Fat Guy
gweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Voyage
That's your opinion, not fact.

I can call these forums 'Gwem's Forums', but that doesn't make it so.

You're stating your opinion as fact, that many apps won't work. BEST case is that you simply cannot say yet -- no one can. Worst case, you're completely wrong, and most apps will work just fine. Given what I know about android in general, I'm going with the second option.

Once again -- read this part carefully, because it seems you're not getting it -- GOOGLE HAS NOT CREATED HARDWARE SPECIFICATIONS FOR ANY ANDROID DEVICE THAT REQUIRE GPS AND CAMERA. There are tons of phones without gps, and, though fewer, even some without cameras. Are you telling me they're not android devices?

You're entitled to your opinion. Just don't try to disseminate it as fact. The Fire IS an Android Tablet. Period.
gweminence is offline   Reply With Quote