View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 05:20 PM   #2
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I don't know of any way of doing this via the standard user interface; maybe someone else knows how. I tried setting the Library app to show "Books in Progress" (or something like that), but it only showed a small number of the books that I had opened.

I did a quick test, and the InkView library function GetLastOpen() seems to return everything in the database, so the information is there, just not easily accessible from the UI. Have you done any development work on InkView applications? Getting the list displayed via the OpenContents() dialog would be pretty easy.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote