View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 08:22 AM   #18
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
My Kindle Keyboard used to reboot itself once a week in the winter. My guess as to the cause was that it was susceptible to static shocks. I bought a Sony T1 as a replacement which rebooted even more frequently. The T1 frustrated me due to its lack of customization over the text display (margins/justification, etc) so I gave it to my father and bought a Nook ST, which never has given me an issue. I bought a Glo for the light and like it, but would not describe it as stable as the Nook. So for rating the stability of the devices I have used based on frequency of spontaneous rebooting, I would order them as such: Nook ST > Kobo Glo > Kindle Keyboard > Sony T1.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote