View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 07:26 PM   #21309
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Yikes. That would seriously suck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
You poor baby! Missed one step in the process and whooska! Thanks for reminding us all to save copies across to the hard drive before we start anything.
Well, it took some digging, but I found my data recovery software, and although it took a couple of hours running it, I managed to get back all but five images. For some reason, I could recover all the .nef files but not the .tif files. I don't know why. But no problem... As long as I have the .nef files I can easily remake the .tif. It's just a good thing I realized the problem BEFORE I reused the card and overwrote the files. The camera formatting is 'quick format' so there was no corruption to the files. All is well in my world again...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote