View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 05:11 PM   #37
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by akuerz75 View Post
Actually I do not want to root my Xoom.
I am looking for an official solution.
If I buy/order/download something I do expect that it is as it was described before.
In this case the Kobo App is not even close to the preview in the android market or on the Kobo webpage.

I hope that Kobo sooner or later replies to our request and delivers what they have announced.....

I'm with you on that. I want the official app as well. We're being ignored. I just know that some have rooted tablets and will benefit from the .apk from an Acer or Samsung. I was just making an assumption, it may not have been installed to /system/app.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote