View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 01:13 PM   #87
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Sufue, I don't really understand what that all means. By "set" are they referring to a certain number of pages? And if it's $99.99 for up to 50 sets, how do they figure that is a $150.00 value if the sets only cost $1 each, or perhaps $2 if you include the extra dollar for the OCR?

And there's no rollover. I guess that means you would have to send all 50 sets and have them done in the same month or else you lose out? That is all very weird.

I'm surprised it is set up as a subscription rather than just having some pre-paid plans where you can buy the conversion of a certain number of books/pages without the monthly subscription.
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote