View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 07:10 AM   #10
porkupan
Fanatic
porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbookworm View Post
I went ahead and installed 1.05f and noticed you have this feature listed: back = OPTIONS + < . Does this mean if, for example, I'm in Collections, and choose one, e.g, News, then want to back out into my collections list, I should be able to do so by pressing OPTIONS + < ? I tried this, but the Options menu just kept coming up.
Only while reading a book. If you jumped to some place and want to return back to previous page. Click OPTIONS, you will see two new buttons with arrows. But to go back you can just press the "<" button while the OPTIONS menu is on screen. I guess, this is an improvement only for those who don't like to touch the screen. Basically, navigation made just a little bit easier (going to the special navigation screen was always a bit of a pain).
porkupan is offline   Reply With Quote