Thread: PRS-900 Two Questions
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 05:48 AM   #5
The-eBook-Reader
Groupie
The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: All
I think I remember seeing banners on the Sony ebook store saying something like "Advanced samples coming soon". But I don't see any of those banners now. Currently, the excerpts are rather short and are available online only--no downloads.

Sometimes I download the sample from B&N or Amazon if I'm on the fence about a particular book. Their samples are lengthy, sometimes several chapters.

I'd definitely recommend buying from Best Buy because they don't charge a restocking fee for returning the reader if you decide you don't like it. Plus you get 30 days.

Sony Style stores charge a 15% restocking fee and are only 14 days for returns, if I remember correctly. Yet if you order from Sony's online store there isn't a restocking fee. Makes no sense.

That's how things work at the stores in my area, you might double-check yours.
The-eBook-Reader is offline   Reply With Quote