View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #7
Zoshka
Connoisseur
Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 & 4, Nook Tablet
I use a little lens cleaner sprayed onto a microfiber cloth to clean eink screens with no issues, and I use it for ipad/iphone screens as well, and even cleaning my laptop screen and keyboard. The only screen warnings I've seen are not to use things with ammonia, like Windex. Walmart sells little bottles of lens cleaner in their optical shops, with free refills.
Zoshka is offline   Reply With Quote