View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 12:50 PM   #412
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Nice work, Blossom! I think Amazon should hire you so we can have better looking fonts on the Kindle.
Thanks. I do know why it shows up so thin. Amazon could fix it. The line spacing issue is also on all extracted fonts. Amazon must use a settings file for default fonts that increase line spacing because they are more tight from the actual font file. I've yet to figure out how to fix this on mobi books.

I'm still surprise to find there is no real version of Condensed Caecilia. There is a Condensed Caecilia font file but it's identical inside of the regular Caecilia font....

I think I'm going to scale Palatino down a bit. It's too wide.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote