View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 09:49 AM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Best webpage apps? And a video question

I like to segregate the apps which require an internet connection onto their own page so I can enjoy the iPad on the go without worrying about a wifi signal. So far though, the webbie page is looking pretty bare: iTunes, app store, Wikipanion, NPR and imdb. What other good webpage apps am I missing out on?

Also, is there a better interface for video on the iPad? I have some playlists it has lumped into the iPod app with my music stuff and when I click on a video, it opens in video player which does not seem to keep the playlists. It is annoying because I have some teaching videos and some personal videos too so I like, as I do with the music, to keep the personal stuff separate. It is annoying to go into the video app looking for something fun and have to wade through several screenfuls of French Disney clips, just as it is annoying to be looking for those and have to flick past the personal stuff. Any suggestions for managing the system a little better?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote