View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 11:23 PM   #4
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Thanks Don for the very thorough and objective review, you have pretty much echoed my opinion albeit much more eloquently than I could have said it.

I chose to buy my books in Mobi format and strip the DRM for use on the jetBook, and feel absolutely no moral compunction about it. I think from reading some of our lawyer friends who post here regularly, it might even be legal as long as I don't re-sell the books in quantities greater than one.

I like this thing so much that I've sold my PRS505 after not having turned it on, except to compare it to the jetBook, since I got the little buggah.

Although, having found that my Nokia N800 makes a most excellent reader and fits in my pocket even better than my jetBook, I find myself routinely using that when I'm out and about and find myself with a few minutes to spare.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote