View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 01:47 PM   #5
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by elearner View Post
But what is odd is that if I convert the document to HTML with Word, and then convert that to epub with Calibre, the maths all appears in the epub document when I view it with the calibre viewer (mathsextract web.epub), but when I move the file to my Digital Editions and my Nook, the symbols vanish.
As Kovid mentioned above, the fonts are not available on your Nook. If they do show up on the viewer, your PC has the fonts installed. To get them to work on the Nook, they will need to be embedded in the epub.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote