View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 04:10 PM   #6
Deivid3g
Deivid3g is faster than slow light.Deivid3g is faster than slow light.Deivid3g is faster than slow light.Deivid3g is faster than slow light.Deivid3g is faster than slow light.Deivid3g is faster than slow light.Deivid3g is faster than slow light.Deivid3g is faster than slow light.Deivid3g is faster than slow light.Deivid3g is faster than slow light.Deivid3g is faster than slow light.

Device: Kindle Touch 3G(BRICKED), Kobo GLO
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Thanks for the reminder. I have not tried it yet and I forgot about it.

Yes, you can repair a completely erased kindle 4 or newer by using imx_usb_loader or MfgTool to send this custom u-boot image with fastboot protocol built-in (crafted by Eureka) to the Kindle over the USB cable. That will boot the kindle directly into fastboot mode, so you can use the fastboot tool to flash debricking repair images to the Kindle.

I will need to download the fastboot u-boot image and include it into the MfgTool package in the select boot thread when I get around to it.

EDIT: With this valuable addition to our debricking repair tools, you can repair a completely erased kindle without opening it or using its serial port. Thanks Eureka!
I will love if you include it into MfgTool *_*
Try hard use the imx_usb_loader on ubuntu and just have fail "permissiondenied"/"Permissão negada".
Deivid3g is offline   Reply With Quote