View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 04:35 PM   #12
ClairePMR
Groupie
ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Color, Kindle, EB1150, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Surface Pro 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballast View Post
Nice idea, but Calibre's reader doesn't seem to like the resulting epub output from Aspose's save-as epub - I get an error 22 when reading (could be ok on the nook or with the Adobe reader, but I prefer having it work in Calibre).
Sorry to hear it didn't work for you. FYI, I'm running Windows 7 and Word 2007 sp2. I've converted about 50 books in the last two days and got no errors at all, either during the process or in reading the items later. Everything transferred clean as a whistle. So far, it's the only add-in that's worked seamlessly for me.

I keep searching for these add-ins because I'm always on the lookout for the easiest, best, cheapest tools. If I find anything else in my travels, I'll post links, and hopefully one of them will work better for you.
ClairePMR is offline   Reply With Quote