View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 10:40 PM   #79
stonetools
Wizard
stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, IPhone
Dunno if this one has been posted yet but Chris Burns has an extended review at Slash Gear. Its in two parts so far. Start here

http://www.slashgear.com/a-week-with...5310/#comments

for the hardware review, then click through for the software review. That review includes a 14 minute video segment that is quite thorough. Again, a very positive review.

I did a hands on at the B& N downtown in DC. I was guided by a helpful and knowledgeable salesgirl who took me through a lot of the features.I didn't buy just then, but basically, I'm sold on this device. I'm still wondering about whether I should go to the next level and get the Ipad or Galaxy, but I'm convinced that this would be a very good buy for what it does.
stonetools is offline   Reply With Quote