View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 09:58 AM   #70
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogan View Post
No, this is an excellent way of getting them to sit up and take notice. The other methods mentioned will not matter an iota to Amazon because they dont directly affect their business.

If Amazon dont like it then they can remove all of the one star reviews, which relate to the delayed release of an eBook. At least in doing so they will have heard their customers. I know this is a publisher issue but I'd rather have Amazon fight that battle than us as consumers.
what is wrong with simply not buying the book until the ebook version can be purchased? Why does there need to be some militant "statement" in order to get attention to the individual? Just put the info out there and encourage others to not buy until the ebook version comes out at an ebook appropriate price...if it doesn't then there are plenty of other options.

Baseless reviews serve zero purpose than to label such reviews/reviewers as nut jobs to be ignored...sorry but that is how it comes across.

I suppose the way companies are combating these tactics is simply to have a peer rating system for each individual review...I know I will usually give then thumbs-down to such "I'm getting my pound of flesh" type reviews that have nothing to do with the product itself....
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote