Thread: A bit of poetry
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 11:01 AM   #5
Joebill
Fanatic
Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel
I'll try and refrain from posting all of my poems, one person has told me I have written over 1,000 of them since 1992.

Here is one of a type I call future nostalgia

poem: moon base of my heart

[ Copyright by me, 2009. All Rights Reserved. ]

[ background music: the piano part from 'Captain of Her Heart' (US version) by Double, but just a bit slower. Note that I don't actually post music, nor is it a word substitution. It has more to do with, a song is playing in another room while you read this poem. The music drifts down the hallway so you hear it in the background. ]

I remember long ago,
as I travel to the stars,
the first lunar station of my heart,
it sat there lonely,
for many years.

Just a small speck of light,
on the lunar surface,
the lights on Earth drowning it out,
in their many brilliance.

Oh, I remember the first Apollo landing,
on the lunar surface.

Mercury, Gemini to,