View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 01:53 PM   #293
moretap
moretap solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.moretap solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.moretap solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.moretap solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.moretap solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.moretap solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.moretap solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.moretap solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.moretap solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.moretap solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.moretap solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: KPW 2013
This program gets great results and really opens up a new use for my e-reader.

I'm trying to experiment with the various options for conversion.

I've tried the upscale mode, but have gotten annoying borders, so tend to now use the stretch mode. I haven't noticed any unpleasing distortion of the images. Most comics tend to be around the same proportions of the e-reader screen.

I've set horizontal mode to keep the pages together.

Now the one thing I'm trying to test is adjusting between normal, high, ultra, and PNG modes. I started by using only ultra, but have had a few files need to be split into two files because they reached the 300MB limit. But I use the panel zoom so normal quality may not be good enough.

Last edited by moretap; 10-31-2013 at 01:56 PM.
moretap is offline   Reply With Quote