View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 03:03 PM   #51
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
See the big picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew0020 View Post
I owned the 2012 PW with no problems. I've seen 6 PW2013 all with screen problems. Both of my reviews are posted on Amazon if you want to check there. My 2013 review was posted a few days ago (username piswat)

Basically Amazon is struggling to make the PW 2013 screen defect free whether it be yields or lack of QA. People ignoring or choosing not to see a problem doesn't mean that the fault should be excused or that no problem existed.
Go to this site:

http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Paperwh...owViewpoints=1

Five star reviews for the Kindle 2013 outnumber one star reviews by 601 to 36 or 16.7 to 1 !!

I challenge you to find any other product at the Amazon site with that ratio of five star to one star reviews in the same price range (+ or - $ 30) and post the link here in this thread.

That tends to prove that the frequent flaw posters here do not match the big picture.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote