View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 06:32 PM   #103
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyDocJoanne View Post
Hi balok!

CUT

But, just the other night, I did some searching around, and found the following in the public domain (caveat: interesting for me may not equal interesting to you, but...):

Studies in Forensic Psychiatry (Bernard Glueck)
Memoirs of Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds (Charles Mackay)
Harvard Psychological Studies, Vol 1 (Various)
An Inquiry Concerning Human Understanding (David Hume)
A Newly Discovered System of Electrical Medication (Daniel Clark)

Your turn, balok

No need to search any further, MY GOOD MAN, for -- lo and behold! - Patricia has made available the Memoirs of Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds (Charles Mackay) !!!

Maybe I'll do the this one: Studies in Forensic Psychiatry (Bernard Glueck)

Don

P.S.: I'll expect a book report tomorrow morning!

CORRECTION: "MY GOOD WOMAN"
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote