View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 01:40 PM   #10
Areka
Enthusiast
Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: enTourage edge, 2 rooted pocket edge, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Aura HD
I bought an EE from bax-shop, didn't take a good look at it, just saw 1.6, went on upgrading to Ermine. Thanks to that got into troubles with my library.
So I installed golden dingo, than ermine again which solved the problem.
That is the way to go with the EE's from the bax-shop,I mean first dingo and than Ermine.
Those have an old dingo on or maybe something older.
Areka is offline   Reply With Quote