View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 01:18 PM   #10
bevdeforges
Addict
bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Sony PRS600B; Sony 350; Sony T-2
Oh please - I bought all my Harry Potter books in the "adult edition" offered by the British publisher. The main difference seemed to have been the covers, which were more "symbolic" and toned down from the regular edition and I gather that some illustrations at the chapter headings were omitted. Got such a kick out of the idea of an "adult edition" for the first HP book, that I made a point of getting the entire series that way.

Stein is probably just upset that the US publisher didn't think of the idea.
bevdeforges is offline   Reply With Quote