View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 01:33 PM   #140
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
I know I'm off topic, but if any of you audiobook listeners like classics, there is a deal being offered via Audible for 5 classics at $0.99 each which tubemonkey posted in the Deals forum. Here's a link to that thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=175758

I'm currently listening to Watchers by Dean Koontz. I like the dog, the people are not as interesting. The wussy almost-nun female character in particular is off-putting.

Before that I listened to The Drunkard's Walk by Leonard Miodinow. Well done non-fiction about how we fail at accounting for chance and randomness in our daily lives.

Last edited by Synamon; 04-18-2012 at 01:38 PM.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote