View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 03:33 PM   #3
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sao View Post
Ah, I remember that excitement when I first got my Kobo Touch.

And you're lucky. Getting it now means you have a great set of features because of firmware updates ... the text is fully customizable, you can now add multiple bookmarks, and you can add notes to both Kobo books and sideloaded epubs. Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you! I'm having a ball, and yes, the set-up gave me the latest-and-the-greatest firmware."

Also, there is a neat offer for any new Touch owners....a free book a month, starting in January/2012

Here's the offer:

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Kobo-...s-238375.shtml

Last edited by Reader Paradice; 12-15-2011 at 04:04 PM.
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote