View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 09:15 AM   #9
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
yes, i noticed the differences !! i had never seen some of that code before, but i am learning it little by little. it makes sense, if it is css 1.0... i would be great if i could use current css but so far i have been able to do everything i wanted with the older code, so maybe it's not necessary.

Can you give me the direct link to the wiki article ? i did a search but i only found one about css2. i have been collecting little snippets of code as i find them, and sometimes i do the formatting in word, import it to Publisher and then look at the source code there to see how it is translated if i want to figure out something specific. that's how i learned to make a page header, or force a page break for a new chapter. then i can just modify it or copy the code to use elsewhere. it is good to have a ressource for all the code in one place though, it makes it a lot easier !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote