View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 08:07 AM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
thanks for the clarification ! i will definitely verify before posting that no-one has already posted the book / the intention to post the book, and contact the user if necessary.

i love being able to make a text which is pleasant to read with all the details that are important to me, and little by little i'm getting to know the software (i even read the entire manual, for once ; the publisher software is possibly the least intuitive program i've ever used), so i'll definitely continue to share the books i convert. i think it's brilliant to have these ressources available to everyone and i've benefitted a lot from the files available here (and on PG) and really appreciate the efforts other people have put in, so it seems like the least i can do to add some myself.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote