View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 12:39 AM   #10
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
@ george3200

Any luck yet with the iPad images?

I have a 3 column list --- item, properties and description with a picture under the item.

It's set in a table and works in every PC viewer I have. In iBooks images in the tables (any images) are not displayed.

Also ADE doesn't display row background colours which is a shame because the tables look good in iBooks otherwise

I posted the files today for people to have a look at. Hopefully someone wiser than me will enlighten us.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=105466
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote