Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 03:52 AM   #29
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
@tschering: Have you added the ids into kepub.epubs you tested with? The ids are used for the bookmarking. Without them, it will at best open to the same chapter.
Yes, I have. Annotations and highlights are working. TOC is also picked up, even so I use epub 3.0 without ncx fallback file. So ids are there and should be ok.
By the way, last week, I found something interesting about non-showing highlights and annotations in kepub files. Actually I used kepub.epub, but I guess the results might hold for original kepubs too. I will post some information during today.

Edit: Here you go.

Last edited by tshering; 01-23-2013 at 06:43 AM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote