View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 03:03 PM   #2
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
ts: Not sure why, but I downloaded this last week (not my usual fare) and got caught up in it -- read right through 'til 4:00am Friday with the intention of finishing it last night; would have but there was no Chapter XXIII. Downloaded it again and converted it to PDB (which I had also done w/the first copy) but 23 was still missing. I don't think it's the conversion process because I've converted many of lrf extensions from MRead w/pretty fair results. Can you check? No big rush. Thx.
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote