Thread: MobileRead January 09 book nominations
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 08:41 AM   #19
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
(Since this month includes many holidays I am going to make the nomination/voting period a bit longer)

The nominations will run thru Dec 19th.
Voting (new poll thread) will run for 5 days starting Dec 20.
I'll be needing the poll to run longer then just up to the 20th. I'll be away for vacation and I won't be online as much while I am away. So just having it be fromt he 19th to the 20th is not going to be good. Have it run until the 25th and that will be ok for me. I know I can vote in that time period.