View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 08:02 AM   #12
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
The Catholic Church changed its policy to allow people who commit suicide to be buried by the Church. The reasoning was that there is no way of knowing if the person was making a decision under the duress of mental illness and their action should not be judged by the Church on Earth but by God in heaven. I think we are all developing a better understanding of how serious mental illness can be and what it can cause people to do.

That said, I do wish that people who are committing suicide would just kill themselves and not their children or other people. Suicide is awful enough and hard enough to understand. Suicide murder is well beyond my capacity to understand.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote