View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 02:18 PM   #5
TheJohnNewton
Addict
TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffElkins View Post
Thanks for that info, it's the first I've heard it mentioned.
To be fair I do not own an iPhone but several friends of mine do so I've used theirs on occasion outside at Starbucks and other restaurants usually at lunch so in full sun. I'm in sunny California btw. When trying to use it in bright sun I found it pretty much impossible to read. I did not attempt to increase the brightness (not knowing how) but then neither did any of my very geeky, very Apple fan, friends who I would assume would know how. Perhaps there is a way to make it at least useable?

Edit: I just asked my geekiest of all friends and he said:

"it is hard to use in full sun without an anti-glare screen protector and i don't care for the anti-glare screen protectors because they mute the colors a little bit"

Last edited by TheJohnNewton; 07-22-2008 at 02:24 PM.
TheJohnNewton is offline   Reply With Quote