View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 11:21 AM   #95
volpo
Addict
volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E, Glo HD
My 2 cents:

The new "carousel" feature takes up the limited available space. It just seems hard to make out the thumbnails. The limited amount of real estate on the screen now seems cluttered. Why not have the buttons on the top line more evenly distributed? Do they have to be bunched up on the right hand side? The 'Update' button should be on its own. If I want to see the time should I have to worry about pressing the 'update' button? Most of our fingers are much bigger than the buttons. If the developers and their managers keep adding stuff to the 'home' page all we'll see is a mess of dark lines and a bit of the background.

I do not see any speed improvement and the fonts don't seem 'clearer'. Sorry but no significant change since the last update (which did slow things down for me).

The 'boot' time has been getting longer with each successive update but that's to be expected since the program has more features with every iteration.

I understand that the developers must do what they are told but at some point the device itself has to be taken into consideration. It is not a tablet don't try to make it seem to be one. Tiny buttons do not make for a good user experience. The screen is too small to keep adding things to. I know it's marketing but the carousel should be a toggle. Honestly tiny black and white images won't sell more books.
volpo is offline   Reply With Quote