View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 11:55 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
drgpreston said:

After saving movies Mp4 via Handbrake on my laptop. I transfered them to video file on my Kindle Fire via USB connection. I them opened and watched them via ES File Explorer. Worked great. I sure there is even better ways out there. I will be watching for ideas.

Neither of the options File explorer gave worked. I think this is probably the easiest way-I used wireless to upload the movie. As a matter of fact, I saved the wi-fi as a favorite.
Do you have ES File Explorer installed? If so just long press on the mp4 file once it's on your Fire then choose Video\Gallery
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote