View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 06:22 AM   #25784
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Think of the fun one could have with this knowledge over in Stichawl's section of the world...

http://www.theverge.com/2013/8/3/458...-vulnerability
I didn't notice this one before... Rather frightening, actually! Fun... but frightening. The first time I sat on of of these, the control panel intimidated me so badly I almost was afraid to let go! Here in Thailand they are much wiser... They just offer a hose with a small handle control (like an old style lawn sprayer,) beside each toilet. Easier to figure out!

Late afternoon mug of East India Company's "Assam" tea, before we plan our night's journey for dinner.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote